Friday, December 02, 2016

Finally Finished My Short Story Collection

Above is a draft of the book cover of my collection, which is currently being edited by Adam Gottlieb.  The artwork was painted by my little sister, Diana.  I like the simplicity and the color scheme.  

I am now moving onto my next project, a novel I am rewriting for a third time titled The Harvest.  I hope to have a full draft done over the holiday break.

If you want to read excerpts of both works, visit my other site dedicated to my writing:  http://www.barrioblues.com/

This Blogger site is going to be focused to my creative writing successes and challenges in the classroom.  I am teaching creative writing again next semester and hope to continue to do so in the following years.  Since it will be more of a reflective blog, and I don't want to retract from my already busy schedule, I will aim to post once a week, unless it's a quick post.  I want to improve my craft and really spend some time to think about how to improve what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment