Sunday, May 14, 2017

Cross Post: Still Writing Like a Fiend (And, Feliz Dia de las Madres, All!)

First, of all Happy Mother's Day to all Godmothers, Mothers, Teachers, Aunties, Sisters, Spiritual Guides, Nurturing Creatures, yes, even, stay at home Dads! Without you, society would simply collapse.

I haven't blogged in a while because I have been grading and reading placement essays, but I have a mom victory.  I have been writing like a fiend, and I am well past 1/3 of the novel draft, The Harvest.  I am posting the draft in a bit, and hope to read it on my way to my Mother's Day surprise destination, which will more than likely be a park where we will picnic, far, far away from Chicago (if I know my clan). (Keep reading.)

http://www.barrioblues.com/un-blog-de-writing-musings/still-writing-like-a-fiend-feliz-dia-de-las-madres-all

No comments:

Post a Comment