Monday, October 09, 2017

Cross Post: Te Quiero Mas, Y Mas, Y Mas, a Novel Excerpt and Not so Short Story


I wrote another section of The Harvest. I am pretty happy with it and am developing the androids more.   

I am also revising my long short story, "La Bruja del Barrio Loco, " posted here (just scroll down a bit to the Scrib'd file).  Except for the pacing, I am not sure how to make major changes, which is not a wonderful reality to admit in a blog.  That is why I need an ideal reader, universe!  Send one over quick, before I start more projects.

See, I think I spent so much time working on that story, that it doesn't need radical changes.

Regardless after I finish reading it, I am going to print it and cut it up and stitch it back together.  In fact, my son wants me to read it to him, which I will.  He has a good ear and asks great questions.

Oooooh, and my friend has an awesome idea for the cover.  I can't wait to see it!

Keep at it.  #Resist

No comments:

Post a Comment