Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Finished "Los Detectives"!

Yes, Folks,

The last short story draft for my anthology is finally done.  It came in a rush, so I will have to slow the narrative down in some parts and add more conflicts.  However, I proved to myself once again, that I really can word-vomit.  (I, also, decided to work on my sister's short story separately, so I can meet the July deadline.)

So, last weekend I was speaking to a former professor who has printed with small presses, and he told me he had mixed reviews with companies that did not edit any of his work.  No problem for me.  I am considering having my book printed on demand, which makes sense.  That way I don't have to pay any fees or guarantee an amount of sales.  Authors maintain copywrites, but the company gets a percentage  Somebody recommended Citizens for Decent Literature Press, but I am not sure that they print on demand.

Well, my little son is up and my first job is calling:  Mom.  Signing off, Jesú Estrada, Ph.D.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment