Saturday, January 28, 2017

Cross Post: Busy, Busy, Busy Organizing? Do Your Soul Some Good

This morning I was feeling some angst and guilt because I have not been able to write or blog every day.  Then, I realized, I just have to write in any gaps I can, again.  Even with all the time constraints and increased activity, I am being faithful about writing before blogging or going on social media, which can be a huge time sucker; it takes discipline, but the work flows better.  The writing also heals my soul a little bit or adds some needed armor because creativity is a great dose to social stupidity.  In short, writing, even just a page (which is what I produced today) makes me happy, clunky and embryonic as the work may be.  (Keep reading.)

http://www.barrioblues.com/un-blog-de-writing-musings/busy-busy-but-do-your-soul-some-good

No comments:

Post a Comment