Friday, September 07, 2018

Hitting the Library and Donating a Book


Today, I go on another book peddling adventure.  It will have to be short because I am going to the Harold Washington Library for another purpose, but a little bird in my local library told me one of the librarians at the main branch self-publishes and has his books on the shelf.  The libraries, in fact, take independently published books.  If I have time, I am going to fill out the right paperwork and submit my book or books, if they take more than one copy to send out into the library universe.  Wish me luck!

Yesterday, I also finally dropped off my book markers at 57th Street Books.  The funny thing is, I couldn't decide whether to put one or the other side face up, so I asked the worker, and he suggested I display both.  I have to say, they look pretty awesome.

I hope to print a bigger batch with my next paycheck because I am all out.

Well, I have a few golden moments to write because I was messing around on social media and wasted time.  Today, I am actually going to take a break from writing and grade all the assignments students have posted online, so I can have Saturday to work on my long short story "Rita vs the Duende". My beta reader-friend and I are going to swap this weekend.  I will let you know how that goes!

Keep writing and experimenting with marketing!  #Resist! 

No comments:

Post a Comment