Thursday, June 12, 2014

Inspiring Words from My Amazing Sister

My sister, my most beautiful sister, posted this on my FB wall this morning about my writing:

How unique and special that "Estrada writing gene" turned out to be. We all have it, we just don't allow it to flow out of us enough. So open the flood gates of inspiration, motivation and claim your own personal miracle... The gift of having the courage to stand out (trembling or not) instead of blending in with the crowd... The gift of being YOU. I am so proud of you. I always have been.
                                                                                         --A. Estrada 

Thanks sis.  You just motivated me to write even more!

1 comment:

  1. Damn! I tear up and get inspired all at once from reading that. Thanks again, big sis!

    ReplyDelete